Tuesday, August 9, 2016

FC3S Street tune

Felt like making a FC3S Street Style so I made one...I also got some of nkymtor's work for working on new SA videos since I been using Adobe AE and Premiere these days and I thought i could make new and better SA videos with it. Big thanks to nkymtor for sharing his work. For the car, I used Gred's old FC3S as for base and edited it with HKSDrifter's MS-02. Also made some anime skins to fit right in the world...I guess it's time to return to SA modding. Keep on lookin! New videos coming soon!



Note: all these Screens had been re-edited to have better look than original. THIS IS NOT JUST ENB


and yeah for those who wants quick look at the skin, here's some screen below.


Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo where did u get that ecr32? i mean that 4 door skyline

Post a Comment